The Villages Health is recruiting excellent, highly qualified physicians who are eager for the opportunity to practice personalized, evidence based medicine in a patient-centered medical home.
Whether you are just finishing your residency, frustrated with the bureaucracy of your current practice, looking to be on the cutting edge of an innovative health care delivery model or wanting to practice part-time, The Villages Health would like to talk to you.
We are looking for physicians who want to provide the same quality of medical care that they would want for their own family members.
The Villages Health is also recruiting experienced physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical office staff and technicians in various fields.
Use the link below to provide us with some information about your interest in a career in America's Healthiest Hometown®.
The Villages Health System: Inventing A New Paradigm For Primary Care :: READ MORE
Top 10 qualities The Villages Health is seeking in its doctors:
1. Solid medical school and residency training
2. Love of being a physician and optimism about the future
3. Excellent clinical skills
4. Interviews well and interacts respectfully with all types of people
5. Terrific communication skills, including being a good listener
6. History of working well in a health care team
7. Aligned philosophically with a primary-care-driven, patient-centered practice
8. Experience with use of electronic medical records
9. Glowing reference checks from patients and physician colleagues
10. A burning desire to help make The Villages "America's Healthiest Hometown®"