If you are eligible for Medicare or are enrolled in Medicare, The Villages Health primary care only accepts the following Medicare Advantage plans:
The Villages Health does not accept new patients with Medicare or Medicare with a traditional Medicare supplemental policy.
- UnitedHealthcare® The Villages® MedicareComplete® (HMO) Plan 1
- UnitedHealthcare® The Villages® MedicareComplete® (HMO) Plan 2
- AARP® Medicare Complete Choice® (Regional PPO)
- AARP® Medicare Complete Choice® (HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Advantage Dual Complete
- UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage PPO
The Villages Health accepts the following Commercial Insurance:
If you are an existing patient with The Villages Health and are currently enrolled in original Medicare or Medicare with a traditional Medicare Supplemental policy, you can remain a patient with TVH through December 31, 2016. As of January 1, 2017, we will only be accepting patients with the Medicare Advantage plans listed above. Click here to learn more about these insurance changes. The Villages Health
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Healthcare System/PHCS
- Tricare Standard
- United Healthcare
Specialty Care Accepted Insurance:
The Villages Health Specialty Care accepts Medicare and Medicare Supplemental policies in addition to accepting all the plans listed above in Primary Care Accepted Insurance.
Please call 352-674-8789 if you have questions about Accepted Insurances or our upcoming Insurance Changes.